The VivaChek Ino glucose meter is a device for controlling blood glucose. Innovative 8-electrode technology on each test strip provides reliable results across a wide range of hematocrit, humidity and operating temperatures.
Results are given within 5 seconds of application of 0.5 μl of capillary blood sample.
VivaChek Ino is designed for intuitive operation. The device is available in black with two large, gray, soft buttons for easy use.
The VivaChek Ino Glucose Meter features:
The device is easy to hold on your hand – a solidly and precisely profiled glucometer is perfect for large and small hands.
Unique serial number of each device.
Secure battery compartment.
Patented stable mediator.
Easy to keep clean.
Two buttons for quick configuration and operation.
- Measurement range: 0.6-33.3 mmol / L
- Calibration of results: Equivalent to the plasma
- Attempt: Fresh capillary blood
- Sample size: 0.5μl
- Test time: 5 seconds
- Power supply: 2 coin cell batteries CR 2031; 3.0 V
- Battery life: 12 months or about 1000 tests
- Memory: 900 results with date and time
- Automatic shutdown: 2 minutes after the last action
- Weight: approx. 47g (with batteries)
- Operating temperature: 5 – 45 ° C
- Relative humidity: 10-90% (non-condensing)
- Hematocrit range: 20 – 70%
- Data port: Micro USB
Manufacturer: Vivachek Laboratories